Our Career Clothing Closet was established by a group of dedicated volunteers to provide appropriate clothing for job interviews and on-the-job attire for clients of The Light House and other partnering organizations. We gratefully appreciate you thinking of The Light House to donate your gently used professional/business attire.
New Clothing Donation Procedures:
• Donations will be accepted during prescheduled hours throughout the week.
• A list of the items we can accept are listed below.
Dates/times we will be collecting clothing donations:
Please drop off clothing donations at our Career Closet Location
• Beginning July 12th, Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am-10am
• Beginning August 5th, we will be accepting donations on the first Saturday of the month from 9am-11am
Please be sure to review our current clothing needs below before coming in during one of our scheduled clothing donation times.
Items We Can Accept Must Be:
• Gently used or new
• Cleaned and pressed and neatly folded or on hangers
• Free of stains and tears
Items We Are Currently Accepting:
Career skirts Summer Dresses
Bermuda shorts (work appropriate)
Jeans (no holes or tears)
Polo/short sleeve collared shirts
Shorts (denim, heavy cotton, etc.)
Clothing Items We Cannot Accept (due to lack of storage/health codes):
• Men's dress shirts, suits, and sport coats
• Women's suits, jackets/light coats
• Cold weather clothing
• Used underwear/socks
• Children’s/Baby Clothing
Thank you for your support and cooperation.