We have many donation needs listed here on our website, and for your convenience, many of these needs can also be found on our Amazon Wishlist!
If you would like to donate any of these items please drop them by the Light House at 10 Hudson Street anytime, or you can have them delivered through our Amazon Wishlist.
- Bottled Water
- Boxes of Kleenex
- Laundry detergent
- Disinfectant spray
- Disinfectant wipes
- 22-inch push, power lawn mower
- Bus Tokens - can be purchased at Dept of Transportation:
mention they are for The Light House
- Gift Cards: Walmart, Sam's Club, Shopper
- PullUps - Size 2t/3t, 3t/4t
Current Food Needs:
- Applesauce (no added sugar)
- Canned fruit (in fruit juice)
- Fruit juice (100% fruit)
- Pasta sauce
- Canned tomato sauce or diced tomatoes
- Boxed or canned potatoes
- Cereal - low sugar/whole grain/high fiber
- Oatmeal (steel cut)
- Pancake mix / syrup
- Canned chicken
- Salad dressing
- Coffee / tea
- Powdered creamer
- Jam/Jelly (100% fruit)
Please contact Kris McNally, Director of Volunteer Services, if you have questions.
Phone: 443-569-4211 .
Thanks to the generosity of donors, community groups, farmers markets, grocery stores and volunteers, last year the Light House distributed:
- 45,453 bagged lunches
- 4,800 grocery bags of donated food
- 19,000 articles of clothing
- Provided 25,000 bed nights to homeless individuals and families
Five days a week of Food Market of perishable and non-perishable food items
This coming year we anticipate providing close to one half million dollars of food to needy families. Without the generous donations from individuals and community groups, we would not be able to provide much needed food to many in our community who are hungry.
Please know that your donations are greatly appreciated and go directly to those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
We greatly appreciate your donations and wish that we could accept all donations but are limited in space. We ask that you donate only the items listed.